“Local business, employing local people”
Call Us Now On 0141 880 6868
At McCabe’s we’ve been interested to see the local and national adverts announcing the arrival of the new state of the art OCT screener
In answer to the questions that we’ve been asked by several patients, yes this is the screening device we have been offering for the past 9 years. It has been and will continue to be offered to our patients at no charge to them.
McCabe Opticians opened at the Westbourne Centre in 1986. Over the past 30+ years, the practice has grown continuously and we are now the longest established Optometrists in the Barrhead/Neilston area. In 1990 Tony was joined by wife Mary (also an optometrist) and we now have Nicola and Anna as members of our Optometry team.
As a family run practice, it has been a pleasure to see patients return to us over the years and we now see the children and grandchildren of our original patients.
We aim to provide honest, quality, personal eyecare using the latest advances in optometry.
Why come to McCabe’s?
- We are not profit driven – we have no sales targets or commission…
- We can provide a same day
- We offer a drop-in service for eye problems…
- We offer a price guarantee…
- We have the latest technology…
- We have the latest eyewear designs…
- We have a massive range of free spectacles for patients on benefits…
1 Kelburn St,